Pre-Interview: I am Author RICHI V. It's been a long road to get to where I currently am. I went from being in foster care at a young age to being homeless as an adult. My stories come from a very lucrative imagination I developed at a young age to escape my reality. It feels nice that I can make people feel good and escape from their day-to-day life just for a while. My plans are to write movies and build an empire around the name RICHI V. It is my passion to dig in the dirt and share with the world the jewels that GOD has planted in my soul. I write from my vision, which is the imagination GOD has blessed me with. If you ever want to know what your success is, just dig into your imagination that you were bless with. I dare you to dream....
Author Writer Interview: 1.What inspires you most to write?
Becoming a well-known writer and creator of vision
2. What is your favorite genre?
3. Who is one author you admire if any and why?
- Sonovia Alexandria, she taught me a lot about the craft
4. How do you overcome blank writing spells?
I never have experienced writer’s block; God has blessed me with a very lucrative imagination
5. What legal publishing advice can you give?
Focus on your craft, never compare yourself to anybody else. What God has for you is for you.
6. How many books have you written, are any a bestseller yet?
I written 10, and 6 are best sellers
7. If you had the opportunity to rewrite one movie script which would it be, why?
Brotherly love, I would love to write a part 2 to that I see a whole another story that needs to unfold there
8. What are some difficulties you've experienced in your writing career; how do you handle book critiques/criticism?
Marketing because the algorithm can make it difficult sometimes. Far as criticism everybody is entitled to, they opinion. If you pay your money, I think you have every right to speak what you want
9. What are your best experiences in your writing career?
Having movie companies interested in my books that I turn into screenplays
10. Do you prefer to write in silence and or have some sort sound in the background?
11. What are some encouraging words you'd give to another author/writer?
Stay focus and be very consistent
12. How did you decide the pricing of your material; how did you go about promotion/advertising and distribution of your work?
Good quality deserves a good price but never cheat your readers out of a good book they pay they hard earning money so give them good material
13. Why should anyone read your book?
My dialogue and character development will have you feeling like you in the room with them
14. Did you have a book coach?
15. What was your favorite subject in school?
English, I had advance English by time I was in 8th grade
16. Are you self-published or have an established publishing contract elsewhere?
I am sign to Unique Lashay