1.What inspires you most to write?
I am inspired by the world around me.
2. What is your favorite genre?
3. Who is one author you admire if any and why?
Maya Angelou-her writing is deep and emotional.
4. How do you overcome blank writing spells?
I go for walks and meditate often.
5. What legal publishing advice can you give?
I am not into publishing, but always ensure you always benefit from a deal.
6. How many books have you written, are any a bestseller yet?
None yet but I have published poetry.
7. If you had the opportunity to rewrite one movie script which would it be, why?
Training Day, I would let Denzel Washington get shot but away into the night.
8. What are some difficulties you've experienced in your writing career; how do you handle book critiques/criticism?
Back in Namibia where I’m from it's hard to find publishers, criticism builds character.
9. What are your best experiences in your writing career? Having my short story 100 Bucks being turned into a short award-winning film.
10. Do you prefer to write in silence and or have some sort sound in the background?
I prefer silence.
11. What are some encouraging words you'd give to another author/writer?
Always write from the heart and usually the first ideas n drafts are the best. Don’t edit too much let the pen and brain do the writing. Let it flow.
12. How did you decide the pricing of your material; how did you go about promotion/advertising and distribution of your work?
As a poet I use my own social media platforms.
13. Why should anyone read your book?
Haven't published a book yet, but I believe I am unique.
14. Did you have a book coach?
15. What was your favorite subject in school?
History and languages and Music.
16. Are you self-published or have an established publishing contract elsewhere?
I am self-published.