Pre-Interview : I'm from Manitoba, Canada
Started writing when I was in middle school and only just released my first 2 novels with self-publishing. I love reading, writing along with jewelry designing.
1.What inspires you most to write?
Reading is my main inspiration when I read it fuels my creative ideas.
2. What is your favorite genre?
Paranormal/Romance and mystery
3. Who is one author you admire if any and why?
Sherrilyn Kenyon, she has been writing since 18 yrs. Old, also she is going through so much and is still going strong.
4. How do you overcome blank writing spells?
I usually take a break and do something else like jewelry design or play games.
5. What legal publishing advice can you give?
Be comfortable with who you publish with. Know what you want and don’t settle for less.
6. How many books have you written, are any a bestseller yet?
I only have two books written so far none have hit the best seller list.
7. If you had the opportunity to rewrite one movie script which would it be, why?
Blue Smoke, the movie was horrendously written in the wrong way.
8. What are some difficulties you have experienced in your writing career; how do you handle book critiques/criticism?
I found that having confidence in my writing is a large difficulty for me. As for book critiques I take them as is. I do respect that not everyone has the same views or opinions so good or bad the critiques are there.
9. What are your best experiences in your writing career?
Seeing my books available online.
10. Do you prefer to write in silence and or have some sort sound in the background?
Both. Sometimes I listen to new age solitude music. Or just write in silence.
11. What are some encouraging words you would give to another author/writer?
Write and keep on writing. Go for the gold!
12. How did you decide the pricing of your material; how did you go about promotion/advertising and distribution of your work?
I follow the basic minimal amount the company sets. I used basic social media and friends to help spread the word about my books.
13. Why should anyone read your book?
I feel if anyone likes adventure and action and romance my books would be a good choice.
14. Did you have a book coach?
I did not have a book coach at all.
15. What was your favorite subject in school?
I loved Language arts and science.
16. Are you self-published or have an established publishing contract elsewhere?
I am currently self-published.